Hello readers! It’s been long time I did tags and awards. I enjoyed it when I started blog but then I just didn’t feel the fun. After a year break from tags I thought I should give it try once again. Thank you Stephen for nominating me. You should check out his blog. I love reading his reviews.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
If you could choose one book to live in forever, which would it be?
Harry Potter. Hogwarts looks better among all the book I have read.
What genre are you the most drawn to?
Fantasy, Mythology, and Women’s fic
Are there any films that you thought were better than the book?
Which supporting character do you think deserves their own book and why?
I don’t know! I think Nana D as main character in Braxton Campus series. That would be hilarious.
How would you describe your blog in just one sentence?
Eclectic book blog and reviews. (not really impressive but that’s what you’ll find in this blog)
Of all the books you own, which one has the nicest cover?
Six of Crows, The Girl in the Tower, and The Priory of the Orange Tree
Which country or place would you most like to visit?
Paris and Vienna
Which book do you always find yourself recommending to people?
Percy Jackson series.
What are your favourite type of blog posts to write?
Definitely book reviews
Share one of your favourite quotes of the book you are currently reading or have just finished reading.
Worthiness is not in hand but in heart. And you have a heart worthy of such an elemental duty.-Starchild book 1: The Age of Akra by Vacen Taylor
What is your favourite thing about the book blogging community?
Support book bloggers give each other in this community. Everyone is friendly, helping and lovely. It feels good being part of it and I’m glad I joined this community.
(I’m really bad at coming up with questions. These are the questions I saw on Instagram and I have been answering them more often these days.)
- Your favorite retelling that is not fairytale.
- What do you hate in book cover?
- Your favorite female antagonist
- What is the biggest book you own?
- Which fictional character you have a crush on?
- Who are the two authors who hasn’t worked together before but you want them to team up?
- If you’re given polyjuice potion to disguise, in which character you would like to turn into and why?
- Who is most read author(s) and how many books you read by the same author?
- Is there a book you never gave a chance even though you keep seeing it around a lot?
- Books you want to read before the end of the year.
- Your 2020 reading and blogging goal.
Follow me on–