Hello Readers! I have to sign up this What’s in a Name 2020 Challenge after seeing it on post by Nicki @Secret Library Book Blog. This challenge has less categories and simple rules and I can finish it without any stress so why not write my own sign up post and join bloggers already participating in this.
Check out the details and below is the link if you want participate as well.
Read a book in any format (hard copy, ebook, audio) with a title that fits into each category.
Don’t use the same book for more than one category.
Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed, it’s encouraged!
You can choose your books as you go or make a list ahead of time.
Here are the categories for 2020:
- An ampersand – & (ex. Blanca & Roja, Rot & Ruin)
- An antonym (ex. Big Little Lies, Wicked Saints)
- 4 letters or less (ex. Feed, Vox)
- A given/first name (ex. Tess of the Road, Flowers for Algernon)
- Reference to children (ex. Baby Proof, Children of Blood and Bone)
- One of the 4 natural elements – water, air, fire, earth (ex. The River at Night, The Name of the Wind)
Looks easy right? If you want to participate as well you can sign up HERE.
Are you participating in this challenge? Which challenges you have signed up this year?
If you enjoy my posts and blog, please consider supporting me.