“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” – C.S. Lewis
Welcome to Books Teacup and Reviews! On this blog you will find book reviews, bookish posts and mostly reviews. Before you go on and check out not very loquacious but compendious posts, here are few facts about the person who writes this small blog.
- Hi! I’m Yesha, in my thirties, from India.
- My first language is Gujarati, second Hindi and English is third. Reading has improved my English more than I could have imagined.
- I have master’s degree in Pharmacy that hangs on the wall without use.
- I worked for 2 years but now I’m stay-at-home parent and mother of cute little girl.
- Born tea lover specifically Indian tea.
- Not born reader. I started reading in 2015 while I was recovering from stroke.
- Goodreads first introduced me to this wonderful reading community.
- Why I blog- Unfortunately, my family or friends doesn’t have a bookworm gene so what can be better way to share my book love than starting a blog!
- I’m reviewing actively ever since I started blog in 2017.
- I’m eclectic reader. I read many genre but not Poetry, Erotica and Non-fictions.
- I love to read, discuss books and get/give recommendation.
Publishers, Authors, Tour organizers, and all book lovers are welcome to contact me.
If you are contacting me for review request, please check out my reading preference and policy on this page ➡ Review Policy ⬅
I If you enjoy my posts please consider following my blog.
If you are WordPress user you can find follow button in the sidebar. If not, below is the subscription box (just type in your email, click subscribe and you will get an email whenever I publish new post.)-
If you enjoy my posts and blog, please consider supporting me.